Gorilla warrior, pixel art vivid colors, clear focused pixels, detailed

by hexgorilla - opened

No matter what I try, these generators cant get the most simple pixel art going

i gave it a try in Stable diffusion 1

download (4).jfif

download (3).jfif

download (5).jfif

Instead of a gorilla warrior you obtained the "weeping gorilla" meme. ^_^;

Hey, I hope you don't mind my bothering you, but could you please explain to me how the 'Guidance Scale' works? It just says that the higher the scale the more it tries to adhere to what the prompt is. BUT... I have tried numerous times with the same prompt, and at first say when I compared the default '9' to bumping it up to '50', I got some super detailed 3-dimensional results. But, lately for a while if I try that now, all I get is a super explosion of colour and everything looks like a Monet painting on Acid 😊

So I just usually either leave it on the default, or maybe bump it up to '15', but if I go higher, everything just explodes in blurry colour. I was hoping maybe you could explain more in detail exactly what it is SUPPOSED to do, and why it is doing that now?

Thank you!

Jaime.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UmPetPh4pVvuuvWx8 😁

Hey, I hope you don't mind my bothering you, but could you please explain to me how the 'Guidance Scale' works? It just says that the higher the scale the more it tries to adhere to what the prompt is. BUT... I have tried numerous times with the same prompt, and at first say when I compared the default '9' to bumping it up to '50', I got some super detailed 3-dimensional results. But, lately for a while if I try that now, all I get is a super explosion of colour and everything looks like a Monet painting on Acid 😊

So I just usually either leave it on the default, or maybe bump it up to '15', but if I go higher, everything just explodes in blurry colour. I was hoping maybe you could explain more in detail exactly what it is SUPPOSED to do, and why it is doing that now?

Thank you!

Jaime.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UmPetPh4pVvuuvWx8 😁

Guidance scale yes the higher the closer the ai gives output to the text prompt, however that range is between 7 to 15 , rarely ard 17 almost, above that you will get nothing related to your prompt , ai will give horrible and weird results

Yeah, that's kind of what I found. I leave it on about 15, it seems to give it the most depth and detail, but without the Acid Treatment 😁

Thanks kindly Bro for the FAST answer! πŸ‘

Yeah, that's kind of what I found. I leave it on about 15, it seems to give it the most depth and detail, but without the Acid Treatment 😁

Thanks kindly Bro for the FAST answer! πŸ‘

😁😁✌✌

Oh, I was just going to add that the algorithm must've changed because aways back if you look at my pictures, there WERE some that I did with a guidance scale of 50 (I think it was something like a robot factory or something like that) and it came out super detailed and 3-D. But, lately that has changed and like you said, much higher than 15 and things just kind of explode. I wonder how they changed the algorithm that now it is different...?

Oh, I was just going to add that the algorithm must've changed because aways back if you look at my pictures, there WERE some that I did with a guidance scale of 50 (I think it was something like a robot factory or something like that) and it came out super detailed and 3-D. But, lately that has changed and like you said, much higher than 15 and things just kind of explode. I wonder how they changed the algorithm that now it is different...?

could be the new version and updates I figure , sometimes the version 1 still gives much better images, this being open source , someone must have made changes
I'm going to try out the 50 scale , never i have before

Yeah, something changed. Like I say, back a little ways I did a number of them at 15 and the same prompt at 50 and at that time they all came out really super detailed. If you want, you can look back and see, I always title the ones where I change the guidance scale from the default, and in the title I will say (guidance scale 50) after the prompt title. I just remember this one, something about a robot factory or something like that, and at 50 it came out super polished looking, it was quite interesting...